3/17/2008

Evason Hua Hin Resort







Well my faculty had an annual seminar in a beautiful tropical resort, 3 hour drive from Bangkok. I am lucky that this year I got to stay in a villa with a private pool and 2 person outdoor bath tub in the middle of tropical garden and fish pond. I spent a day and a half in a faculty seminar but Tone and Iris did roam and relax. Iris did a 3 hour day nap in a big soft white bed. We never saw her nap that long in day-time before. She must love the bed so much. I did jump in a pool with Iris when time permits. The resort is by the sea, a part of the gulf of Thailand which is called Pranburi. Iris still does not want to play with the wave yet. She hates it when the sand gets between her toes, LOL. I hope she will learn to enjoy the sea more in the future.

We had a good 2 night and 3 day relaxation.

No comments: