7/04/2013

Long time no see...

Well, my title is a bit broken English for Thai people... pardon me... but I truly mean that.  As we have to deal with our hyper second child... so my time to blogging was lagging but I try to keep it alive again.

Here are some part of life-sketching from the list of Scavanger Hunt#320 on Wetcanvas.com.  Recently I just got a few of Copic markers to play it so I enjoy learning to use them here and there in my sketches.

The little red fabric bag is a Thai hilltribe handcraft done as a write bag... for you to put your keys in and wrap it around your wrist while you go jogging.  It works out pretty nice for me if I head out for a walk/jog.




1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

It is good to see you posting here again. These sketches are nice.

Sorry Lily is keeping you so busy that you do not get much art time. I saw your sketches when you went out with the Urban Sketchers. I wish our group was a bit closer so we could join them more often.