12/31/2011

Ending 2011 with a great sketching day


What could be a better way to end the year with going out sketching with your buddies. Today I and four other friends of BangkokSketchers met up at Bangkok downtown and sketch the scene of the Chinese shrine. The Thai believe that 2012 will be a dragon year, people here believe that this year is auspicious to have babies. !!! So it is good that I get to sketch a few dragons on the roof of the shrine. I hope you get the idea where it is in the sketch. ;-) Happy New Year 2012 to you all.

2 comments:

Kat Farmer/van Hookens said...

Hi Ai, love that you go sketchin' with friends, me too, but not in the winter, t'is very grey and damp here at the mo'. Super colourful buzzy sketch. Didn't realise next year was a dragon year, I was born in a dragon year, my mum used to tell me it was the good year fer an artist t' be born in. A very happy healthy 2012 to you and yours...

Ai said...

Thanks so much Kat. I am sure you were born to be a great artist, and you really are.