4/04/2008

Family visit ... USA.



We finally got it together: clearing up our works, packing our stuffs and baby stuff and finally hopping on board of Korean Air to Atlanta Georgia at the end of March. Iris behaved so well on the long flight. Thanks god that Korean air provides individual on-demand entertainment system so Iris had been watching cartoons and kids program during flight. That made it much easier for Tone and I. Finally we landed in Atlanta. We stayed with Tone's sister for her wedding party then drove back to Birmingham and now we visit our friends in Savannah, Georgia. I love Savannah. I feel my artistic motivation has been rejuvenated. Iris is having a blast hanging out with her other two friends as you can see.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Iris looks like she's having a great time in this photo. I'm so glad the trip over went well. Enjoy!!